How then shall we live?

As a Christian, how should I be living my life? I have to ask myself this question sometimes. In the middle of this crazy, fast paced world that we are living in, I still want my answer to remain the same - my life should be lived for God and for others. This semester I will be studying in Rwanda and Uganda, and doing mission work with Food for the Hungry. These next few months I want to make a drastic change in my life by living not for myself, but for others. Through my studies and my interactions I hope to find a new and better understanding of what it means to be a child of God. I want to leave with no question in my mind that there is so much more to my life than my own happiness. I want to make my Creator proud, by loving his children.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pictures for people who can't use Facebook

This is our classroom at a recreation center/spa that is a mile away up a large and impossible hill
This is us finally getting home to the guesthouse after a long walk from school
Watching the rain/hail come towards us.. but it never actually reached us
The view outside our classroom
The gate to FH
Go to Facebook for a more complete album



Also I was told that there is a monkey outside who likes to come in when we leave the windows open. haha

1 comment: