How then shall we live?

As a Christian, how should I be living my life? I have to ask myself this question sometimes. In the middle of this crazy, fast paced world that we are living in, I still want my answer to remain the same - my life should be lived for God and for others. This semester I will be studying in Rwanda and Uganda, and doing mission work with Food for the Hungry. These next few months I want to make a drastic change in my life by living not for myself, but for others. Through my studies and my interactions I hope to find a new and better understanding of what it means to be a child of God. I want to leave with no question in my mind that there is so much more to my life than my own happiness. I want to make my Creator proud, by loving his children.

Friday, January 1, 2010

12 Days!

Hey Everyone!

12days until I leave MA! I can't believe it! That is less than two weeks!

Can you believe that I am still having a hard time fully grasping that I am going? It still hasn't hit me. Maybe it will when I get off the plane in Uganda... or maybe when I am getting ready to come home in May.

There is so much to do in the next week to get ready. Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment