How then shall we live?

As a Christian, how should I be living my life? I have to ask myself this question sometimes. In the middle of this crazy, fast paced world that we are living in, I still want my answer to remain the same - my life should be lived for God and for others. This semester I will be studying in Rwanda and Uganda, and doing mission work with Food for the Hungry. These next few months I want to make a drastic change in my life by living not for myself, but for others. Through my studies and my interactions I hope to find a new and better understanding of what it means to be a child of God. I want to leave with no question in my mind that there is so much more to my life than my own happiness. I want to make my Creator proud, by loving his children.

Monday, April 19, 2010

inch high

You know that feeling of wanting to crawl into a hole because you feel about an inch high? That's me right now. Remember my post about organizing somebody's desk and hoping they weren't upset? Well, turns out they were pretty upset. One of the supervisors came in this morning to tell me that the lady had come back and was very upset that somebody had moved her things. Thankfully the supervisor had explained that she had told me to do it. So I guess it's really not my fault, and I shouldn't feel bad. But I can't help feeling very uncomfortable now knowing that there is somebody here, that I haven't met yet ,that is upset at me for touching her things. I'm sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment