How then shall we live?

As a Christian, how should I be living my life? I have to ask myself this question sometimes. In the middle of this crazy, fast paced world that we are living in, I still want my answer to remain the same - my life should be lived for God and for others. This semester I will be studying in Rwanda and Uganda, and doing mission work with Food for the Hungry. These next few months I want to make a drastic change in my life by living not for myself, but for others. Through my studies and my interactions I hope to find a new and better understanding of what it means to be a child of God. I want to leave with no question in my mind that there is so much more to my life than my own happiness. I want to make my Creator proud, by loving his children.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Leave you with a picture

We got back from our week of field research today. It was a fantastic home coming. This week was long and overwhelming. I honestly don't really want to write about it today, so I thought I would leave you with a picture of just one of the many adorable babies I saw this week. For more pictures, check out my Facebook albums. Check back tomorrow, I will be sure to write before the weekend is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment